What's a good free class schedule builder app?

Reaction score
Ever since college started I've been carrying a class list around with me everyday with the class list, dates, rooms, etc. Is there a free app for the iPhone/iPod Touch that would take all my classes times and rooms and put it into the nice row and column schedule format? Thanks in advance

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Why not use iCal to set up your schedule and have that sync with your iPhone/iTouch if you're using a Mac? If you're using Windows and you have Outlook, you should be able to do the same with the Outlook calendar (I believe its the Outlook calendar that iTunes syncs on Windows).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Why not use iCal to set up your schedule and have that sync with your iPhone/iTouch if you're using a Mac? If you're using Windows and you have Outlook, you should be able to do the same with the Outlook calendar (I believe its the Outlook calendar that iTunes syncs on Windows).

I second the iCal suggestion. I also use the Notes app for quick reference to class times/rooms/etc. I actually use Notes more frequently because it's quicker to edit and use.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.