Android HTC to Sync with Mac???

Reaction score
Hi,

not sure if this is the right are to post the thread in but my Dad just bought an Android HTC legend and has a Macbook Pro and found that apparently it DOESNT sync with the Mac.

Does anyone know if there is some software out there that they recommend to be able to sync with the Mac for the HTC?

Thanks a million. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
What items is he trying to sync specifically? He may just need the correct application to sync the items he wishes to sync. For example iTunes syncs via the doubleTwist application using a cord. Then again he can also simply drag and drop (music, videos, documents, books, etc) via a corded or a bluetooth connection. It was tough for me to think outside the "iTunes sync mentality" box when I first went to Droid, since iTunes monopolized my iPhone data for so many years.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
And of course Mail/Contacts/Calendar all syncs with the cloud via a Gmail account.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.