iDVD & iPhoto, etc missing

Reaction score
Hello, I noticed that when I first got my MBP I had iDVD, iPhoto, front row, grageband present in my dock, but as of now (after my mac-savvy nephew installed something that causes the mac to fix itself/shut down at precisely at 4:30 A.AM.), these apps went missing from my dock. I looked in Finder > applications, but these apps were missing there also. How do I get them back?

Thanks in advance.

OP
AlienBZ
Reaction score
Ask your nephew.

Can't, he lives out of state, doesn't come here too often, and he's not here now - and he has to go back out of state very shortly.

That's why I joined mac forums - you mac people are always there to help.

OP
AlienBZ
Reaction score
People - I got the application disc that came with my mac and I installed these programs myself. I chose the "customized" option, then restarted, and most of these missing apps were in my dock except idvd - so I looked in my "applications" folder (on my mac) and idvd was there, it wasn't before, so I dragged idvd onto my dock.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.