Macbook system running photoshop CS4 and Lightroom 3

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to install and run Photoshop Cs4 and Lightroom 3 on my older Macbook? Specs: OS X 10.5.8, 2 GHz Intel Core Duo,
2 GB DDR2 SDRAM. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 1.8ghz G5 5.5gb RAM
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to install and run Photoshop Cs4 and Lightroom 3 on my older Macbook? Specs: OS X 10.5.8, 2 GHz Intel Core Duo,
2 GB DDR2 SDRAM. Thanks

Yea that should run great, my macbook is slightly better and I can run CS5 with no issues, unless I have more than 3 CS5 apps up it runs pretty good.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Without a problem in the world. I ran PS CS4 and LR2 on my White Macbook without a problem at all. Was i little lag when loading my Brushes 100+ BIG ones :) and i upgraded to 4GB Ram and she flew lol
So i recommend upgrading Ram and you will be al sweet :0

Cheers

OP
M
Reaction score
Upgrading My Ram to 4 GB???

Thanks for the reply. I hate to ask this because I understand we shouldn't be posting a question there's already a thread started about. But, I'm new here and don't know how to find an existing thread that will help. So I'm gonna ask.
It was mentioned upgrading to 4GB memory would help run PS CS4 and Lightroom 3. But I think I only have two slots and each can only handle 1GB each. If Im wrong, and I hope I am, can you let me know?? Thanks.

OP
M
Reaction score
Yea that should run great, my macbook is slightly better and I can run CS5 with no issues, unless I have more than 3 CS5 apps up it runs pretty good.

I really want CS5 however, even if I could upgrade to 4GB ram, I think the graphics card is an issue. I've been told by Mac support that its attached to the logics board and can't be upgraded. Does this sound right?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.