Data recovery software help :-(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Retina Macbook Pro 2014 model, 2.6 Ghz Core i5, 8 GB Ram and 256 GB SSD
Hello everyone,

I connected to my camera to my macbook and loaded iPhoto. I was about to import my recently taken photographs when all of a sudden iPhoto gave a strange sort of error and shut down. After that, when I loaded it again after restarting my Mac, some of the photos got deleted automatically. I connected the camera to a friend's computer as they are in a memory card which is inside the camera's card slot. No luck. I was wondering if there is any data recovery sort of software for Mac, which could help me to recover all those deleted photographs?

I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks!

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Retina Macbook Pro 2014 model, 2.6 Ghz Core i5, 8 GB Ram and 256 GB SSD
I already recovered my data. Thanks a lot for the help csegeek :)

All the Mac recovery softwares weren't available for free so I used my sister's PC to download a free windows software and I recovered using that. The name of the software is Pandora if in case anyone wants to know. I am glad I managed to recover all the pictures as they were of my birthday party so thats why they had a lot of significance :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.