Just bought a MBP, no new itouch?

Reaction score
hi, new the forums, just got the mbp with the student discount and rebate for the itouch. sorry for sounding like a pain or whatever you like to call it. i bought my mbp online and i thought since the new itouch (the one with the camera on the front) was being released a few days after 9/7/10... i thought i would get that, but what came in the mail was the one wihtout the front camera. is there any way to get the new itouch by exchanging it at the store? thanks in advance

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
You should call Apple about this, we really can't help you..

Be sure NOT to open the iTouch box you did receive so that if they are going to do a trade or whatever, it'll go smoothly..

Regards

Reaction score
Hi

Apple use the student promotion of getting an iPod touch with a macbook as a way of clearing the huge amounts of stock that they have before a new model comes out and hence they will not swap the iPod. I had exactly the same problem and tried to swap and they said because i brought it on this deal they couldnt do a swap!

Ben

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.