Will the Quicksilver Logic Board fit in a Bondi tower?

Reaction score
Will the Quicksilver Logic Board fit in a Bondi tower? I'm assuming it will. I'm trying to set-up my old Mac with a 500mhz sonnet card to become a dumb server. I think my logic board is dying.

I'm attempting a clean install and it never finishes. By the time it says only 2 minutes left on the installation, it crashes or it says error in installation.
I tried putting in different HD's, connect the HD to a sonnett pci-ide card 100mhz, then back to the logic board but no dice...

I bought from OWC 4 256k dimms. It fits and it worked. I tried using the old memory. BTW, this started when I tired to install a new system because I lost the password login.

Any suggestion will help. Thanks!

Reaction score
Do you have the jumpers set correctly on the hard drives or all your HDs may just be bad, also bad old memory sticks cause install errors. That machine requires certain firmware updates to run. What OS you have on it? It may be easier to just buy a Quicksilver.

OP
L
Reaction score
Thanks! It could be the hard drives. I have 3 HD's w/c is pretty old. Do you recommend buying a board or HD'S. I just bought new memory - 4x256mb Dimms. GOt it from OWC.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.