Batt % display on ipod touch 4G... ???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5 1TB HDD - iPod Touch 4G
Bought my first ipod touch the other day, and I'm looking around online at tutorials and stuff...

I notice in a lot of the screen grabs from iPhones that next to the battery icon, there is also a '%' displayed in figures - '70%' or '29%' etc...

My question is, is this phone specific, or something I can enable on my itouch?

Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
Not sure, but it shows on my iPad although not on the iPhone3G.

That probably doesn't help much :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I know on the iPad and iPhone 4 you can go to Settings >> General and then to Usage. Then you can show battery percentage. I just checked on the iPod Touch 4 with iOS 4.1 and it doesn't seem to be anywhere in the preferences.

Might be a jailbreak only option for the iPod Touch.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5 1TB HDD - iPod Touch 4G
I know on the iPad and iPhone 4 you can go to Settings >> General and then to Usage. Then you can show battery percentage. I just checked on the iPod Touch 4 with iOS 4.1 and it doesn't seem to be anywhere in the preferences.

Might be a jailbreak only option for the iPod Touch.

Yeah, Im finding the same myself, with a little more research...

BTW, is the open discussion of 'Jailbreaking' allowed on this forum? I dont want to start asking questions about it if it is...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.