flash-player 10

Reaction score
how do i get the flash-player icon off my desktop without deleting it?

Why is flash-player registered as a plug in device when i click on finder? it has the little eject button on it when i click on finder, and do any of you have flash-player?

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Cause after you install it you are suppose to eject the disk image. >_>"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
how do i get the flash-player icon off my desktop without deleting it?

Why is flash-player registered as a plug in device when i click on finder? it has the little eject button on it when i click on finder, and do any of you have flash-player?
If you go to HD/Applications/Utilities/ you should have Adobe Flash player install manager in there. If you open that and it gives you the option to uninstall, this means that it is installed, and you have no problem with deleting the icon from your desktop.

The plug in should be in HD/Library/internet plugins. As long as it is, you can just delete it from your desktop.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.