Quick Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 (soon)
I have a quick question I came about wihle looking into buying a new Powerbook. Do the Powerbook's come with Tiger pre-loaded, or do i have to buy it separately?
Thanks-
Steveman434

H

Harryc

It comes pre-loaded, iLife as well. Have fun!

"The PowerBook G4 comes with an advanced operating system, Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger. The PowerBook G4 also comes with iLife ’05, including iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie HD, iDVD and GarageBand.

You also get QuickBooks for Mac New User Edition, a collection of graphics tools including Art Directors Toolkit, FileMaker Pro Trial, OmniGraffle, OmniOutliner, Graphic Converter and Zinio Reader."

Apple.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Steveman434 said:
I have a quick question I came about wihle looking into buying a new Powerbook. Do the Powerbook's come with Tiger pre-loaded, or do i have to buy it separately?
Thanks-
Steveman434
There's a slight chance that it might not be pre-loaded...some of the older PowerBooks in inventory might still have 10.3, but Apple will mail you a 10.4 upgrade disc for US$10

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.