Restoring music from iPod to mac

Reaction score
Hey there. My girlfriend has a Macbook and an iPod nano. Recently the hard drive failed on her Macbook, and when getting repaired she lost all her files. She still has her music on her iPod, and wants to know how to get it back onto the Macbook.

Could anyone help me out with this? Thanks a lot. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
There are loads of programs to do this, but none are free. Most have a trial, and then you pay a license, usually around $10.

Google iPod rip and you will see.

Reaction score
i got you dude your lucky i found the program today for myself and how lucky of you that i stumbled upon your post anyway get diskaid
heres the site DiskAid transfers Files to iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch, USB External Drive or just look it up.
I used it on my ipod touch and i didn't have a hard drive to use so yeah.
Hope this works for you especially because this is like the first post i can answer with full confidence knowing that im right and it will work.
Well thats my life story/ rant hope it helps you

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.