Gamecenter games, anyone?

Reaction score
Just upgraded to iOS4.1 on my iPhone4 and was genuinely impressed with the HDR photos, and was excited to open up game center. It was a suprise to see there were zero default games in there (was expecting at least chess, othello, ...). And now I just can't find where to download games for it at all. The "find game center games" button opens safari and loads the ipod game center promo page on apple.com.

help?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Do not cross post. If you posted in the wrong forum ask a Mod to move it to the correct forum for you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP C2D 2.8 4GB OS X 10.8 | iPhone 5
I'm also curious as to how you get GameCenter games. I get the same thing scavok got when clicking the "Find GameCenter Games" button in the app; a Safari page on Apple.com talking about what GameCenter is.

OP
S
Reaction score
Do not cross post. If you posted in the wrong forum ask a Mod to move it to the correct forum for you.

Will do from now on, figured the other one would just get deleted O:)

I read on some other places that people are getting games to work with game center, is there a resource listing somewhere letting people know which games work with it? Shame that we cant get them directly through the game center app. :\

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
You can find the current games here: iTunes Store

Or if you go to the App Store on your device and go to the featured area the Game Center is located there as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.