New blog made using a mac

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

ive been into increasing my vehicles fuel economy for a while now and all things related, so i used my new mac and made a blog http://www.FuelFoes.com , tell me what you think is good or could use improving, take a tour, im a n00b and love advice

hope joining this forum can make me a better blogger,

here is a sample article taken from the site onm the top 15 ways to save fuel.

Fuel Foes: Top 15 crucial fuel saving tips.

thanks and cheers from canada

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, iMac
>> I don't think you care for #44 which would have been to go door to door to

>> retaurants and ask for used cooking oil for your diesel to burn.

Spelling error on returants... or is that Canadian for hamburger joint? :Mischievous:

You stated that diesels are cheaper... I assume you mean cheaper to mantain... why is that? Just curious.

Mike

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Wow those colors sure are a slap to the face. >_<" Definitely gets your attention. Too bad it draws it away from the important thing...the information (text). >_>"

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Wow those colors sure are a slap to the face. >_<" Definitely gets your attention. Too bad it draws it away from the important thing...the information (text). >_>"

I agree. Decorative elements should blend into the background. In this case, it really draws your eye away from the content.

I would change it to something more relevant to the topic and more subdued.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.