Tune up for itunes?

OP
B
Reaction score
Every time I open up iTunes, so does the registration for tune up where it asks for email, password, and activation code. I cant move the window, I cant delete the program from applications. I just have to quit it every time I open iTunes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
There should be an uninstaller.

I know for Tuneup 1.6.4 and newer, it's located at...
Home Folder > Library > Application Support > TuneUp_Support > TuneUp_Uninstaller

It's actually an awesome program, especially for music you did not download from iTunes thats missing information and/or album artwork.

iAm

Reaction score
Same here

I have been trying to figure out where this TuneUp came from, is it safe, do I need it?

Reaction score
I personally find it annoying but it's safe to use. However it did not come on to your computer without you doing some thing or other. Be careful when downloading software, even on a mac! Make sure you remember what you downloaded and where you downloaded it.

Reaction score
Turn up is safe to use. And yes it is anoying. I have tried it before, but decide to delete it in 24hs.
It can only be used to find some album covers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.