Application needs testing

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im not sure if im posting in the right part of this forum so if im not please do say.

I am a cross-platform software developer and have created an ALPHA of Codie, a Tiny HTML Editor for Mac OSX, Linux, Windows. It is open source and before it is released I want all bugs ironed out so i need people to test the program and its functions or even a web developer to use it.

I need feedback to on features that people want and the most requested will be programmed in. If anybody wants to do this then ill post a link to it here.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Why don't you go ahead and post the link. Then, if folks want to test it, they can. Also, I assume they will be able to contact you and provide feedback?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
OK. Thanks for posting back the links. And a special thanks for asking permission first.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.