Iphone 4 Password App...

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Iphone 4 and recently purchase "
mSecure" app. so I would be able keep various items on my phone safe and secure. It seemed like a good purchase but I noticed that I would physically need to enter all the information via my phone which is time consuming. I recently contacted the app maker and they informed me that there's a desktop version so entry and edits can be done on my desktop and of course sync to my iphone. I was wondering if I could get any feedback regarding this particular app whether good or bad before adding this to my "Macbook". Shoot I'll even take any suggestions too regarding any other password keepers apps out there that I should be looking into. Thanks for any help or advice

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Here's the best there is: 1Password For your Mac and iPhone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.