San Andreas Cider Port Gamepad Help PLEASE!

Reaction score
i need help configuring my dualshock 3 on san andreas! i know for sure the controller is connected because it works with emulators. someone help please!

Reaction score
Hello there,

I know this problem all to well, you see the PORT is based on the version of san andreas that did not have very good controller functionality.

I remember somewhere a guy posting about this and a solution for windows which may work on Mac because the Mac Port is just windows files in a wrapper (.app file) with some extra runtime code. You could try finding this but if you are not technically minded then I would suggest.

Carvware Software

This will enable you to assign the keyboard controls to your controller... then it should work.

OP
DayDay666
Reaction score
Ok, well ive figured out how to get the controller working. now the only problem i have is that the analog sitcks are very very very UNsensitive. theyre unsensitive to the point where i cant assign them to the running controls in the menu.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13" C2D 2.26 2G RAM 500GB HDD, iPod touch 64GB
I know this thread is old but I'm having the exact same problem. I've mapped out the button controls but now the analog sticks don't work properly. I'm using a Cider port as well on a dualshock 3.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.