• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Leon Russell cardboard cutout

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2009 Macbook Pro, iPod Touch 4th Gen
A long time ago, my mom had a life-size Leon Russell cardboard standup. She said it was the best Christmas present she ever got. Does anyone know where I an get her another one of these? I want to get her one for her birthday?????? And please don't tell me to Google it, eBay, Amazon; I've checked all those places.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Check places like eBay.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2009 Macbook Pro, iPod Touch 4th Gen
Did you intentionally try to pisss me off?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Did you honestly think people on a Mac forum would have a slight idea where you could find Leon Russell cardboard cutout?
How about you get a cardboard box, print a picture of Leon Russell and give that to her.

LOL, no I'm just kidding. I actually didn't read the entire post. My mistake. I did how ever run a few searches but didnt come up with anything.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Did you honestly think people on a Mac forum would have a slight idea where you could find Leon Russell cardboard cutout?
How about you get a cardboard box, print a picture of Leon Russell and give that to her.

LOL, no I'm just kidding. I actually didn't read the entire post. My mistake. I did how ever run a few searches but didnt come up with anything.

You could actually do that. However it would have to be a pretty high quality image of the person. You would also have to send it out somewhere to get it printed, and or cut out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.