quality

Reaction score
Hey yall, new here. I am looking to upgrade from my dell to a macbook pro. The main thing that was a deal maker was that I can run windows. Now I know there's no real need which I get, the only reason for running windows for me is to play my games. everquest 2, left 4 dead 1 and 2, stalker, and a deal others. I was hoping I could get some feedback on the quality of gameplay, not these necessarily but more and overall opinion. What if any problems there are or have been. Thanks.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Gaming on a notebook is blah. Overpriced and underpowered compared to a dedicated gaming rig.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I don't game but have friends that do and they either have an XBox,Playstation or a home
built PC thats solely dedicated to gaming using either their flat panel tv or a large flat panel monitor.

OP
D
Reaction score
That's the thing, I'm not a hard core gamer. I have the games I like and play them on and off. I don't spend constant hours upon hours playing. Just enough to entertain me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP2.26/4GbRAM
Just came to say this. Crysis, L4D2, MW2, Mafia2, Bioshock and many other games runs and plays fine on my 2009 MBP 13''. They run perfectly fine in the lowest screen resolution possible with graphics setting set to 'High'.

The 2010 models have even better GPUs so there shouldn't be a problem running games.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.