mac mini or macbook pro

Reaction score
hi thanks for any advice in advance
i am a mobile disc jockey and i am currently using a windows machine to perform at functions.
i am looking to start using either a mac mini or a macbook pro 13 inch when i dj. i was looking at the base model of either the mac mini of macbook and then adding more memory on my own.
i was also wondering if anyone uses a mac, for when they dj, and what program you use to do this.
i currently use a program called pcdj on my windows machine and this enables me to download music from the zune marketplace. the ability to be able to use protected wma's is crucial
thanks again

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I can't answer your question about which DJ program to use, but I suggest you consider the MBP rather than the Mini. The Mini although small in size would require you to lug around a monitor, keyboard, and mouse in addition to the Mini itself.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.