Who has a Ping profile? What is your Ping name?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Who has set up a Ping profile?

If you'd like, please share your profile name so others can follow you.

Profile name: I love Coffee

P.S. I probably won't accept a lot of followers (not that I'm expecting any) because I'm too lazy to manage that much stuff. ;D

Reaction score
I hardly buy my music off of iTunes, but I do give the occasional review on apps from the App Store that I want to see improvement on.

Chris Howard

I've just never been able to get a picture uploaded (error).

A few things about Ping that I think could be implemented:

-Notification of what music you upload from a CD into iTunes- to your followers/friends
-Notification of what you're currently listening to/watching (in real time) when friends/followers are viewing your profile in Ping

-Some sort of status update thing.

I'm sure the big boss of Apple is already at work thinking about things to add to Ping. It needs some work IMO.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookAir iPhone6
ping

Hi

I'd like to share Ping with some friends how do you do the direct link?

Regards

OP
MYmacROX
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Go to your profile and right click on your name up at the top and select Copy Link.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Here is mine, I'll follow who ever follows me. :)
Ping - Tom J

Yesterday when ever I setup my account, there was a facebook option to search for friends, I cant find that anymore. Anyone have any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookAir iPhone6
facebook

hi

apparently Apple took it down

regards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I hardly buy my music off of iTunes, but I do give the occasional review on apps from the App Store that I want to see improvement on.

Chris Howard

-Notification of what music you upload from a CD into iTunes- to your followers/friends
-Notification of what you're currently listening to/watching (in real time) when friends/followers are viewing your profile in Ping

I'm sure the big boss of Apple is already at work thinking about things to add to Ping. It needs some work IMO.

I have to agree. So far there's not much there for me.. I don't like that I can't add albums instead of individual songs to my favorites. I'm not sure about the like system because it seems like it's just temporarily on your profile page until you make another update, then everything gets pushed down.

Definitely could use some more features, but it's not a bad start.

Reaction score
I have to agree. So far there's not much there for me.. I don't like that I can't add albums instead of individual songs to my favorites. I'm not sure about the like system because it seems like it's just temporarily on your profile page until you make another update, then everything gets pushed down.

Definitely could use some more features, but it's not a bad start.

Not to mention for facebook users…

Will Apple and Facebook just shake hands and get over themselves? Especially Facebook- who whined that Apple didn't use their API right (or something to that effect).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" 2.8ghz Macbook Pro, 32GB iPhone 4
My Profile

Hoping the association with Livenation goes well..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Can someone explain how to share the link to your profile page? Cause I don't see one anywhere in itunes. I have a Ping profile page and am ok to share it. But not exactly sure how to.

And yes at the moment I am not a Ping fan on the whole. I think it has a long way to go to becoming something worthwhile. But it's a start I guess. Bt the one thing I do like is how when you click on someone's "music I like" it takes you directly to the album so you can listen to clips of the tracks and choose to purchase it without having to search for it in the usual way in itunes. That streamlining is very nice.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Can someone explain how to share the link to your profile page? Cause I don't see one anywhere in itunes. I have a Ping profile page and am ok to share it. But not exactly sure how to.
Go to your profile and right click on your name up at the top and select Copy Link.
There you are.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac

Chris Howard

You don't have to buy an album from iTunes to review that album... just write the review.

Also, my profile? Jason Schneider. Find me. Follow me. Love me!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4, 1.5Ghz, 768Mb RAM, 80gb hard drive-imac G4-ipod touch 32Gb 3g-Macbook 2.4ghz, 2BG RAM

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.