Can't add or remove music from iPhone with iTunes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook OSX
I posted this in the iPhone thread as well, so please disregard if you've already read it.

So for months I was having trouble syncing my iPhone with my computer (music/podcasts sync fine, contacts, photos and calendar would not sync. Also got an error message that my phone couldn't sync because another sync client was running every time I plugged the phone into the computer, and I couldn't install any updates). I spent a lot of time on the phone with AppleCare and no one could help me fix the problem. I started having other problems (computer wouldn't recognize my camera and I couldn't install software for a new printer) so I decided do a clean install of OSX on my machine. Now everything is working wonderfully. Phone is syncing properly and I was able to install iOS 4.

Problem now is, I can't add/remove/play any of the music or podcasts on my phone when using iTunes. Any idea what's causing that? Recommendations on how to fix it? Any input would be appreciated.

OP
psychohistoric
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook OSX
Please disregard. I was able to resolve the issue.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.