Apple Fall Press Conference today 9/1/10

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
do you think we'll be seeing a new ipad? no with adobe flash never, a front camera & back camera with flash maybe, usb port never, or a smaller size no? What do you think steve jobs will announced today at 10am pt/1pm et?
That he's retiring? ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
I would say no to all of your questions. The iPad is still too young for an update IMO. It has not even been out six months yet.

Flash? Is **** frozen???

I say there will be talk of a new touch, nano, and possibly an AppleTV. If anything hits the Apple store today I am going over to buy it! :D

Reaction score
I would say no to all of your questions. The iPad is still too young for an update IMO. It has not even been out six months yet.

Flash? Is **** frozen???

I say there will be talk of a new touch, nano, and possibly an AppleTV. If anything hits the Apple store today I am going over to buy it! :D

Stranger things have happened in the past with Apple. If you remember when the very first G3 PowerBook came out it was known as either the PowerBook 3500, PowerBook G3 or "Kanga". This laptop was on the market for only 6 months before Apple took it off making this one of the rare PowerBooks out there. You could manage to get OS X to run on it but it had limited memory so typically ran with OS 9.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.