RDP for iPad/iPhone

Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering, is there an iPad/iPhone app that would allow me to connect via rdp, without having to install anything on the remote computer?

Thanks
Anna

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Yes, there are RDP and VNC clients available in the app store. I use one fairly often and it works fine. You will need to allows the connections on the other side.

OP
P
Reaction score
Hi John,
thanks for your reply.
Yes, I have seen that there are several applications, but when I go and look at the details it seems to me they always require you to download some software to be installed on the remote computer. My situation is the following: I am taking a course with the O'Reilly school of technology, and they gave me an rdp file that I use from my computer to access the sandbox where I do my work. So it's clear that the remote computer accepts remote desktop connections. What I wanted to know is whether there is something that would allow me to do the same from my iPad, without asking the school to install anything, because I am not sure they would...
if you say you are using one of these apps, which one are you using, and what did you do to make it work?

Thanks again
Anna

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.