iPhone 4 bumper and phone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB of RAM Snow Leopard 10.6.2| iPhone 4 32GB Black.
I've had my bumper for about as long as ive had my iPhone 4. Many of you guys know that, that hasn't been a very long time. Since i got mine on the 24th of june when they released it. I bought a bumper about 1 or 2 weeks later. Anyways... My bumper isn't protecting my iphone. its actually hurting it more from what i noticed this morning. When cleaning my macbook pro i wondered ill clean my iphone today with a microfiber cloth. took the bumper off and along the metal band of the phone there are a whole bunch of marks... When i put my iPhone 4 into the bumper it was clean as can be!!

ill post pics of what it looks like now. Has anybody ever came across this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Yea, mine has been a bit scuffed up by the bumper as well, mainly on the top by the power button and on the bottom by the connector. It's very disconcerting

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.