itunes unreliable

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram
i am leaving for a trip tomorrow and would like to buy some songs off itunes. i am getting the error message -9820 every-time i try to buy a song. i have tried rebooting. any suggestions.

B

batto

this is a little off topic but yesterday i purchased an album off itunes and it dropped off the net while it was still downloading... now it said that it would restart downloading when i reconnected itunes.. but it didnt... does this mean ive lost the rest of my album or is there a way of contacting itunes?

-Kane

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook (White), 1GB RAM, 80GB HD | iPod Video 30GB| iPod Nano 1GB
batto said:
this is a little off topic but yesterday i purchased an album off itunes and it dropped off the net while it was still downloading... now it said that it would restart downloading when i reconnected itunes.. but it didnt... does this mean ive lost the rest of my album or is there a way of contacting itunes?

-Kane
Hit 'Advanced' and then select 'Check for Purchases.'

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz 512 MB Ram 128 vRAM 60GB HD
macman88 said:
i am leaving for a trip tomorrow and would like to buy some songs off itunes. i am getting the error message -9820 every-time i try to buy a song. i have tried rebooting. any suggestions.

Hit the "Advanced" tab, then click "Check for Purchases..."

This happened to me when I bought Stadium Arcadium from iTunes... it took me about four hours to figure it out. I was ****** because I had just gotten home, hoping to hear it... and it wasn't there!

Anyway hope this helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.