iBook Question

Reaction score
...me again, lol, I'm new to apple OS as I only just got my iBook a few days ago, but I am running OSX 10.3 (Panther) on a iBook G4, when I try to go on youtube I cant play the videos due to not having Flash player 10, but I cannot download flashplayer 10, can someone advise me on a flash player that will work on OSX 10.3 - panther - so that I can watch youtube videos, thanks :)

Reaction score
You can try to update OS X to Tiger, can't you?

Reaction score
honestly ibooks are obsolete for any form of media consumption I find. I put my ibook back in OS9 for kicks after I got my macbook. I use the ibook to play snes emulators sometimes.

Reaction score
honestly ibooks are obsolete for any form of media consumption I find. I put my ibook back in OS9 for kicks after I got my macbook. I use the ibook to play snes emulators sometimes.

Honestly, if it still works, people aren't complaining. Can't say that with similar Windows computer, can you?

OP
MrClungeHead
Reaction score
Ok, I changed nothing atall, and yet, youtube works on it now, randomly? I didnt even update flash or anything? any ideas how this happened?
ahwell at least thats sorted :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
Sometimes youtube screws up like that. Any form of OS X can play youtube videos. (iMac G3 running 10.1 plays them) Flash Player 9 & 10 are both fully supported on youtube.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
You don't need flash for YouTube and with this being a Mac website, I can't believe no one told you that. YouTube's HTML mode should run fine even on an older G4.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.