iTOUCH syncing problem

Reaction score
Joined today...

---

Hello! I have a very irritating issue with my itouch. Could someone please help me solve it?

Problem: Okay. I have a jailbroken and tethered itouch, iTunes 9.1.1, and an iMac. My itouch is running on Version 3.1.2 (7D11). I have been trying for the longest time to sync my photos and apps to my itouch through iTunes, but everytime I click "Sync", iTunes tries to delete all my apps.

Yes I know; iTunes isnt authorized to sync my apps that I got from Installous (dont know why I cant sync photos though). Right now, the only thing that is checked on iTunes is the "Sync Apps" checkbox and the app I am trying to sync over ("Kotoba!"). I did some research online and read that BlackBreeze was only for Windows...so that didnt work. Is there a way I can sync "Kotoba!" to my itouch without iTunes deleting all my apps? Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.