Syncing itouch apps to Mac?

Reaction score
--I am not tech savvy, but I do understand a bit. Im sorry if I do not get some parts.--

Hello! I have a very irritating issue with my itouch. Could someone please help me solve it?

Problem: Okay. I have a jailbroken and tethered itouch, iTunes 9.1.1, and an iMac. My itouch is running on Version 3.1.2 (7D11). I have been trying for the longest time to sync my photos and apps to my itouch through iTunes, but everytime I click "Sync", iTunes tries to delete all my apps.

Yes I know; iTunes isnt authorized to sync my apps that I got from Installous (dont know why I cant sync photos though). Right now, the only thing that is checked on iTunes is the "Sync Apps" checkbox and the app I am trying to sync over ("Kotoba!"). I did some research online and read that BlackBreeze was only for Windows...so that didnt work. Is there a way I can sync "Kotoba!" to my itouch without iTunes deleting all my apps? Thanks!

OP
M
Reaction score
Also...I used blackra1n to jailbreak my itouch. Just in case that helps in any way...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
If you are using photos from apps that were JB-downloaded, then they won't show up when syncing. Before iOS came out, there was a download app that wrote codes for all JB-downloaded apps so that they would sync to itunes. But, that app has not been reworked yet...unless someone made a new one that I don't know a bout. Thing is, I don't have that app on my iphone4, though I can still sync my phone, and it's pictures(as long as I take it with the original camera app), without itunes deleting them. I also use jailbreakme.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.