ZAGG Screen Shield for the iPad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
10 GB 13" MacBook Pro, 64GB WiFi, 128GB iPhone 7
I will appreciate any feedback from those of you who have purchased the ZAGG Screen Shield for your iPad. Specifically:

1 - Was it very difficult to install?
2 - Any worry about water getting into the screen during application? It looks like the "squeegee" process would force water into the edges of the screen.
3 - In your opinion, is/was it worth the $40 cost?

Thank you very much.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iPod Touches and iPad
1) Not really, but you do have to use plenty of that spray on the screen and the back side of the shield. It is absolutely crucial to have the screen clean. I have a teeny tiny spec of dust trapped under mine and sometimes it drives me crazy, but I am pretty much used to it by now and it doesn't bother me as much as it used to.

2) This was not an issue for me as I wiped off the excess liquid. Theoretically, you are supposed to wait several hours before using your iPad, but there was no way I was going to wait that long! And really, don't sweat the little air bubbles that you might end up with. They actually do go away after a while.

3) Amazon sells them for half of the retail price. I have the Apple case for mine and only got the front shield for $15.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.