Yahoo UK Mail and Mac Mail

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
HI Everyone I'm new to Mac Forums and need some advice.

I had initially had my MacMail enabled with my Yahoo account and worked fine. I had cause to completely reinstall the Operating System. This was done with no problem. My Daughter has an Account, My Wife, and myself. I have set up My Wife's Yahoo also.

My Mac Mail on my side is giving me the problem. I set up a completely new Yahoo email address due to the amount of spam i was receiving, But am Unable to link it with Mac Mail. I have successfully added my previous Yahoo email address as well as a Hotmail account to it, so this is getting very frustrating.

Could it be you can only set up 1 yahoo email account with MacMail? My Initial Yahoo Address was set up a good few years ago, is there something that prevents new yahoo accounts syncing with mac mail? If anyone could shed any light on this I would be grateful.

Thanks

Paul

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 1GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
And I have also added the account in question to my iphone 4....so i do not understand why it cant sync with the MAC

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.