Ultimate Voice Recorder Question

Reaction score
Hi,

I have over 1000 voice memos on my Ultimate Voice Recorder, and am wondering if I can transfer them all in one turn onto my mac? OR do I have to do each voice memo individually?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved. Does not belong in iPhone forum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
Welcome to Mac Forums!

You want to record all 1000 messages into one audio file - right? Yes, you can do it using the recording app already on your Mac, eg. Garageband. I assume though that you can simply press the Play feature in UVR, and the messages will stream out one after another.

The best recording app is WireTap (Studio), but it's not cheap. Amadeus Pro too is very good. Both will record any audio going through your Mac. The gaps between messages will also be recorded, but you can edit them out with Amadeus (or QTime Pro) later. Be sure to record in .mp3 format or the ensuing file will be very large.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.