My MacBook & Epson Stylus CX3800 Series

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I'm new here and I'm in need of help. I have a printer, ink and papers and yet I cannot print from my macbook. The problem is I haven't installed my Epson CX3800 (mine is 3810) on my MacBook but that is because I'm not too familiar with MacBook and I'm not sure if my printer works with MacBook. Listed on the installation disc is Microsoft, Windows, 98SE, Me, 2008, XP so I don't know if it's compatible. I got my printer before I got my MacBook.

If anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated because I'm a student and always printing and I hate having to leave early just to print when I have everything at home.

Thanks in advance

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Please read thru this thread which should provide you with info regarding your Epson printer and how to obtain drivers. LINK

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.