iOS 4, Remove wallpaper & disable multitasking

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to set the wallpaper to none! I don't want any wallpaper, where is the option? (I don't want to put a solid black image as wallpaper).

And, is there any way to disable/enable multitasking in iOS 4 - as required?!

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Why not a solid black image? I'm curious as to what you think the difference is.

Sorry for not actually being helpful though, I only have an iPad and there's no option that I know of to do this.

C

chas_m

What does "no wallpaper" look like to you?

As for multitasking -- you can't turn it off because it turns itself off.

Suggest you read up on how iOS multitasking actually works. It's different than what you seem to think.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.3Ghz i7 32GB 1TB | iPhone XR
If your iPhone/touch has been jailbroken you can turn multitasking and the background on or off with a program called "zToggle" which you can find in Cydia

Reaction score
ULTRA-LORD MEGABUMP!!!!

I would also like to turn my background wallpaper to none. Any way to do this?
I want to do it on my iPhone 4s jailbroken with 5.0.1 because I use bosspaper to rotate backgrounds yet when I open a folder, the background switches back to the one selected natively in settings until I close the folder (then it goes back to my bosspaper). Switching off the native background should work, if I can find the option. Or if anyone knows how to clear the cache on the open folder background (I'm not talking about the background OF the open folder; I'm talking about the background wallpaper BEHIND the open folder).

I also want to turn off the background of my iPod touch 2, because I activated it with the 4.2.1 jailbreak but now it runs too slowly. I guess Apple knew what they were doing when they didn't give background wallpapers to iPod 2s. I'd rather not restore and re-jailbreak if I can avoid it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.