Mac printing over wifi on HP psc 2210

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15"matt, 2.8GHz, 500GB, 4GB RAM
Hi,

I'm trying to print over my hope network from my mac, however the network is all pc based. Having never connected a mac to a printer I'm having some problems...

This *may* be because I have no idea if the printer is mac-able or not...

The manual says it does not support apple talk - is this the only way of printing via wifi?

Online User Manual and Guide for HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer by FixYa, Page #66

The printer is plugged into an old xp laptop, which needs to be on and signed in in order to print out wirelessly through the network.

Is there any way of printing from my mac?

Thanks!

Jonik

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Possibly. It depends on how particular the driver is about the way the printer is attached.

Reaction score
Hp 2210

I have a 2210 plug to a Mac Mini, it will hardly print much less run on a network. If any one of the people out there can help maybe they can help me.
I have gone to Apple help line, Hp web site updated over and over. I wish you luck, hope some one can help APPLE does not give a you know what.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.