6 Months and Going Strong

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac, 3.06 c2d, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
As of today, I've had my Mac for 6 months. After almost 30 years as a PC owner and user, this machine has been a dream...absolutely no problems. I don't post very often, but then it seems most of the posts here are by those looking to solve their problems. Maybe its because I don't do anything exotic. Doesn't matter. I love my Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
There awesome :)

Reaction score
Congrats. I've had a Mac mini for over six months now, and I own a PowerMac G4 that's been running for close to eleven years now!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
I don't post very often, but then it seems most of the posts here are by those looking to solve their problems.
The Anything Goes section of the forum is where you can talk about everything else non-Apple related. You are right though. The rest of the forums is pretty much for people looking for help or offering help. It's good to hear you are enjoying your Mac. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.