Random water trickle noise from SPEAKERS

Reaction score
I've done a lot of reading around the internet, checked all my processes running, made sure to delete all widgets that could be on my computer, made sure all applications are shut down, and I still have the random and occasional sound of water tickling coming through my speakers, lasts maybe 1 second and then just stops. It happens if I have head phones plugged in as well and can be adjusted via the volume. Any help with this would be appreciated! (also is there a program to track or log the processes so I can see if one just disappears or something?) thanks!

Magnumcalib

Reaction score
Are you adjusting the volume on the keyboard? That produces a sound.

I'm not sure what you mean exactly by "water trickling sound".

By the way, what Apple computer are you using, and what version of Mac OS X is it running?

OP
M
Reaction score
it sounds like a river, or what I've had other people say like bubbling water etc, I'm running a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.5.8. This sound happens at random times (not when I'm adjusting the volume) I turned of the sound for adjusting the volume and such, I prefer just the visual confirmation of the volume being turned up. I have tried to restart and nothing really changes it, it's at random times, and I never see a process become active when it happens

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.