sending mail from alternate email address

Reaction score
So i set up a dummy Yahoo mail acct that my corporate email is forwarded to. I changed the settings on yahoo to display my corporate email address as when sending mail (so when i log into yahoo mail and compose an email to John Doe, when he opens it it says it came from my corporate email address). I then added that dummy yahoo mail acct to my iphone. However, when i send mail from it on my iphone, it does not display my corporate email address to the reciepeint, it displays the actual yahoo address. how can i make the iphone send the mail the same way i send it when actually logged into yahoo on the computer? i want reciepeints to see the mail they reieve as if it came from my corporate email address. Help is GREATLY appreciated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.3Ghz i7 32GB 1TB | iPhone XR
Nope your, out of luck there, the iPhone doesnt even give you an option to change the reply address on outgoing emails, let alone change who it appears to be sent from. It looks like its a feature that is aimed at desktop and web based email users rather than mobile devices.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.