27 Inch Imac yellow screen help

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is my first post and any help would be of great assistance.

I have recently had to send 2 imacs back because of the yellow screen problem. Does anybody know if this issue is ever going to be sorted out by apple.

I am fed up because i need this machine to work on at home.

Has anybody heard any news. Trying to talk to apple staff is a waste of time.

I am not an apple basher, i love their products and have used them for years, i just want this mac to work.

Martin

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
What news are you expecting to hear? No one in this forum is going to be able to assist you with this. Your iMac is fully warranted and if the "yellow screen" problem shows up again, contact Apple support or take it on in to your local Apple store. Apple will either exchange it for another or may even offer you a refund.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27", 2.93 GHz i7, 4GB ram, ATI Radeon 5750 1GB, 1TB HDD
Personally, my iMac has a little of yellow tinting in the lower right of the screen. But I love my computer so much, that I don't even bother about it. It is my first mac ever and I am happy that I bought it!

By the way, I can tilt the screen, so that the yellow tinting disappears. Try that on your and see if it works and suits you. :) Good luck!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.