HELP!!!!! Adium contacts don't appear

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook Pro 13'' 2.26GHz 4GB RAM 320GB 7200RPM HDD
Hey guys. Something's wrong with my adium. It happened suddenly. All my contacts cant be seen. The contact list window is empty.

But when i type something, (like as when searching for a contact), they appear, albeit with a red cross beside it. They are definitely online as i see the growl notification of them signing in, and they have statuses (idle/away etc etc)

Screenshot2010-08-20atPM092932.png
Screenshot2010-08-20atPM092946.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.1-OCZ SDD, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPod Nano6G, MacBook Air 4.2
try unblocking the contacts .... Adium help states

Choose Show Offline Contacts from the View menu. (Blocked contacts appear as offline.)
Select the newly visible contact from the Contact List.
Choose Unblock from the Contact menu.
Again, you may use the contact's contextual menu as a shortcut by Ctrl-Clicking the contact, then selecting Unblock.

Hope that helps

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook Pro 13'' 2.26GHz 4GB RAM 320GB 7200RPM HDD
okay thanks that worked. but how did ALL my contacts wound up being blocked? ive never done anything like that. now i gotta manually unblock every single one of them. blehhh

Reaction score
So, jumping on this thread because I didn't know if I should start a new one. This is happening to me exactly as stated above.
I tried to go to where it says 'show offline contacts' but not seeing it and it seems like the contacts are not blocked because I can try to block each and every one of them.

Any info would be appreciated!! Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.