• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

[the social network]

T

todd51

I got to see the theatrical trailer for this over the weekend when I went to see The Other Guys (which wasn't very good). I must say I'm very interested in seeing this movie when it comes out in October. I had heard they were coming out with this movie and thought that it might be good, but probably not. However, the trailer really gets to me and I wish it were out already. Somehow it's always fascinated me how one guy (supposedly) created this whole new trend (or way of life for some of us).

Anyone else catch the trailer for this? I think Jesse Eisenberg could play the part of Zuckerberg very well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
That was the biggest let down when I went to see Inception.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo :: 13.3" MacBook 2.2Ghz Core 2 Duo
I really can't bring myself to sit through two hours of a film about a website...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I really can't bring myself to sit through two hours of a film about a website...

I agree, But Aaron Sorkin did the screen play it might not be that bad.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.