Issues with iPhone and iPhoto!

Reaction score
Hello friends,

So here's my problem. When I connect my iPhone to my iMac, only the pictures taken with the iPhone will be shown properly. The pictures taken with a 3rd party application will show up as blank boxes in the Photo app. This is how it looks like:

wsa92h.jpg

As you can see, the one picture showing up at the bottom was taken with the iPhone's camera app. The rest were taken with Hipstamatic, a 3rd party application. When I delete the pictures taken by these applications, they will leave black spaces behind in the Photo app before disappearing after a while. What's up with that?

This makes it very difficult for me to determine which image to sync and which not to sync. HELP! I hope it is just a bug! However, 4.0.2 hasn't fixed it yet!

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue with my iPhone4 and Macbook Pro, it's weird, any help would be appreciated guys.

C

chas_m

I'm not sure what the root of the issue is, but I'm wondering why your iPhone doesn't look like this in iPhoto:

iphoneiphoto.png

OP
P
Reaction score
Good question, I have no idea. Anyway, if this is just a bug with iOS4, then let's just hope that it will be solved in the next update.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.