• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

iPad Mini Rumor

OP
pigoo3

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Said the man with 39 Macs. :)

Hmmm...not sure how to respond to that!;) I guess that means that I'm not fighting it anymore!:) But remember...many of those Mac's are 10-15 years old...and cost me from $0.00 to $20.00 to acquire.

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 13" , 21.5" iMac i5, White iPhone 4s 32gig, iPad 3 white 16 gig, i5 Mac Mini
I wish pigoo3! I'd have a room filled with them if I could.

Reaction score
Hmmm...not sure how to respond to that!;) I guess that means that I'm not fighting it anymore!:) But remember...many of those Mac's are 10-15 years old...and cost me from $0.00 to $20.00 to acquire.

- Nick

My college has three Macintosh labs, a Macintosh from 1984 (in a display case), and a bunch of college students using a Mac of some variation. Oh, and the art and computer teachers use them too. That's racking up about, oh, 300+? Hahaha…but I'm sure it cost the school well over $20K for them in a five year period (not counting the old Mac in a display case).

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Nick,
To tell the truth, I'm not fighting it all that well either. But I do have to preserve some of disposable income for my other diversions, such as photography and music.

Mike

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP C2D 2.8 4GB OS X 10.8 | iPhone 5
Excuse any ignorance, but I haven't read the posts in here yet. Here's my two cents. Wouldn't an iPad Mini just be an iTouch? Haha.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5 iMac i3, 4gb,
Redesigned Touch and Nano

I'm a little ticked at the moment...I ordered an iMac and an Ipod Touch on August 30th.
On September first I get an email stating that my state is offering a tax holiday on energy star purchases and on september 2nd I get an email showing the new redesigned and upgraded Ipods.
Oh and one other thing...my Ipod shipped out of China. What's that about?
Other than those three things my Apple.com shopping experience has been good.
That and now I have to wait on my stuff.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.