Help finding photos after using "import to library"

Reaction score
Hello! Today I tried getting some photos off a CD I inserted into my MacBook Pro. I opened iPhoto, and used the File "Import to Library" function to select the photos on the CD. All indications were that the photos successfully imported. However, I cannot find the files and they are not appearing in my iPhoto. I even tried it again and it told me that the files were already there by asking if I wanted to write over the duplicate file (I canceled out of that.) I can't find them anywhere. Please help. Thanks!

C

chas_m

In the left hand sidebar of iPhoto is a selection called "Last Import."

What happens if you select it?

OP
F
Reaction score
If I select "last import" I see the files from my last import, which was offloading a camera after the CD incident. When I clicked on it immediately following the CD import it took me to the last import from a camera before the CD. In other words, that folder is not acknowledging the existence of the CD import. The CD import isn't showing up in events or anywhere else in iPhoto.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.