iPhone 4 Jailbreak problem

Reaction score
Hey. I just got two new iPhone 4's. I have a 32GB and a 16GB. I've tried a million times to jailbreak the 32gb but it just won't work. I've tried wi-fi, i've tried 3G, and I've tried reseting my Cache/history/cookies. Nothing works. I reinstalled 4.0.1 and tried that too and it still won't work. I can't downgrade to 4.0 either. Is there anyway you can't think that I can download this jailbreak?

C

chas_m

PS. Not to be nosy, but what's so urgent that you need to jailbreak in the first place?

Take it from someone who owns a jailbroken iPhone -- it's overrated, and a constant rat race with Apple. Sure there's a few nice apps, but overall if I didn't have to jailbreak to unlock this particular iPhone, I wouldn't.

OP
B
Reaction score
PS. Not to be nosy, but what's so urgent that you need to jailbreak in the first place?

Take it from someone who owns a jailbroken iPhone -- it's overrated, and a constant rat race with Apple. Sure there's a few nice apps, but overall if I didn't have to jailbreak to unlock this particular iPhone, I wouldn't.

Haha yes I know. Its urgent because I'm selling it on eBay and the highest priced ones are jailbroken and unlocked. My 16GB isn't jailbroken because it took like an hour to sync and is already upgraded to 4.0.2 so I could careless to downgrade and JB.

OP
B
Reaction score
i think there were issues with the site today.. did you try JailbreakMe instead of Welcome page..

Yes I did. Http://Jailbreakme.com didn't work and came up with a weird error message, but the other one came up fine and just kept giving me, "file not vaid" Or something. It didn't say that I know. Actually now when I go to it, theres a placeholder page up, so idk what thats about.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.