Need a auto clicker :)

Reaction score
Hi guys i've been doing some app searching over the last couple of days with no avail, the app i'm trying to find is a auto clicker, where i can leave my cursor in one place and it can keep clicking for me. If any one has any light on the situation it would be much appreciated :D

OP
G
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good auto clicker app for mac os x? had a lot of trouble finding one :(

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Merged Duplicate Threads - Please don't Crosspost

I did give you the benefit of the new title. Always a good idea to give some idea of he subject of your post there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Use automator,
#1 Open Automator, use a workflow and start a new recording.
#2 Switch to the application where you want to click and click on the object. Make sure that you click in the right location as the pointer will move there an click there.
#3 Stop the recording and prune out the unnecessary steps by clicking on them and pressing the delete key.
#4 Add the loop action to loop it as many times as you want it to.
#5 Save the it as an Application (command+s, File format App) and put it in your dock.

Or use iKey
Download iKey for Mac - Automate repetitive tasks via shortcuts. MacUpdate Mac Software Downloads

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.