MBP use internal AND external keyboard

Reaction score
i have the new macbook pro on osx 10.6.4 or whatever the latest is ( :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D )
i play WOW
i recently bought the apple keyboard with number pad
until i get an external moniter, i need to be able to use BOTH SIMULTANIOUSLY because my external keyboard is to far away from my moniter to see whats happening while looking for the right key to press, and my internal keyboard doesnt have nearly as many keys (i have a warlock so yes i NEED LOTS of keys)

ty

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It's already been moved to "Notebooks".

As for using both keyboards at the same time.... that works fine. I do it all the time while at home with my MacBook. I have the Apple full size aluminum keyboard attached along with an external monitor. The MacBook becomes a "desktop" computer while at home.

Regards.

OP
T
Reaction score
i JUST figured out the problem, i had mousekeys on
so now i can use both keyboards but that means i cant use mousekeys on my full keyboard and be able to use my internal keyboard :(
or have it so that i can use a shortcut faster than option key 5x for mousekeys
and link to the new thread please?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.