led cinema desplay good for gaming??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 MBP 15" [email protected]
i have a 2010 15"mbp with i7 and windows xp pro installed via bootcamp so i can play games. I jus want to know how the cinema desplay would cope with playing the games (online cod 6 etc) through windows. My main concern is its response time like mouse/keyboard lagging etc and how much slower the games would run using higher resolution (i have 1680 by 1050 now)
thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
An Apple Cinema Display will look good doing just about anything. Your games won't run any faster but they'll certainly look great while you're playing. The higher resolution will not affect the speed or response of the keyboard or the game provided you use the correct graphic drivers.

Regards.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 MBP 15" [email protected]
thanks, i will prob go the 24" model instead of waiting for the 27" its good enough =], also are there matte versoins too? thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.