iPhone iOS 4.1 issues

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing issues with the new iOS 4.1 for the iPhone? I'm using a 3G phone. I went from 4.0 which had issues of just bogging down. Touching the screen it took like a minute to respond versus seconds. Texting... touching the key pad, again took like a minute to send a text versus seconds.

Now I'm experiencing my Apps quitting out on me for no reason. FB, Safari, Messaging are the main 3 that I use daily.

Now I've been having problems with my iHome alarm clock. It worked in the beginning. But since I updated the iOS, now instead of my Playlist music, I get this annoying... Bleedeep... bleedeep... bleedeep alarm chirp. As if the phone isn't on the dock properly.

Any suggestions? Please don't tell me to get the 3Gs or the 4G. Money is scarce for new toys.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
4.1? I thought the latest was 4.0.2?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
You may want to try reverting to 3.1.3. 4.0 doesn't seem to play nice with the 3G

Reaction score
LOL yeah 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2 4.1 whatever APple, to many OS in a months time.... Get it right the first time or second time mmmmkay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 5,5
I'm currently using the 4.1 Beta 3 on my iPhone 3G. Rejoice 3G users, I'm happy to say that the performance is greatly improved! It's actually useable again!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.