Left click and touchpad not working!!

Reaction score
MacBookPro 2.2Ghz Core 2 Duo 4Gb, 128Mb VRAM.. Try Safe Mode and works Perfectly fine!!!, Try PRAM reset and did not fixed the problem, it does not allow me to left click or select stuff with the touchpad, mose cursor works fine, try usb mouse and did not worked.. The keyboard works fine too.. maybe something got disable while pressing some keys.. please help...

OP
E
Reaction score
Problem solved... Create a new account and delete the old one but first transfer all data to the new account.. The problem got solved!!!

OP
E
Reaction score
Nevermind the problem came back after a few minutes of use!!! Please Help, I dont want to restore the hole unit, it takes a long time!!!

Reaction score
when you created a new user account, and transferred all your data over, did you transfer anything from the Library folder? or more specific from the Preferences folder?

did you transfer any applications or Widgets?

Also what version OS are your running?

OP
E
Reaction score
OSX Leopard up to date.. I just transfer some files from the desktop, documents and dowloads like folders pictures etc. nothing from library or any different folder... yesterday a did a full test on the battery because its going bad(something about consider service or replace), i let it dry playing a movie and then full charge... I did not notice the problem but ill check it later today to see what happens thanks... Its not my primary computer, i dont use it everyday, I use my iMac or macmini instead(never had a problem with those two)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.